Thursday, May 28, 2009

Untitled

Okay. Blogspot is annoying cause it's hard to set all the stupid font settings. But I need small bold words. It makes me blogs more powerful. So, if Norman Bates from Psycho was filthy rich and had a bunch of butler's, they'd call him Master Bates. HAHAHAHAHAHHA! I'm never going to get tired of that joke. They should put THOSE kinds of jokes on popsicle sticks that little kids will read. Those joke that they have on them piss me off. Like today, I ate a popsicle. The joke was "What has holes in it but still holds water? A sponge." Oh, yeah, that's fuckin' hilarious. Ghetto sponges. Adults suck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat video[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or misunderstood avenues to produce an income online.