Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's Not Gonna Snow If Kids Keep Putting Their Facebook Status as: "I hope it snows," because The Sky Hates All Of You.

I've got nothing interesting to say. The following week will suck. I'll hate saturday. I won't sleep much. I won't talk much. Probably iscolate myself and stuff and be a weirdo. I'm mostly writing this blog to tell you that I'm not dead yet. Like anyone ever reads this shit anymore. Or ever did in that case. My spanish teacher is a pedophile. People are pissing me off to no fucking end. I got dutch chocolate. I hate running. I'm tired but I can't sleep. My guitar lesson was replaced with a one-hour period of interrogation of why I should be happy. It's going to make me so much more depressed. Why are people so stupid?
I'm a whytegrl.
Peace.

No comments: